What is wild growth hair oil?
Wild growth oil is used for hair growth. When we look at the wild growth hair oil ingredients you will see that every single ingredient is for stronger, better growing hair. Just everything that is needed.
Where to buy Wild growth oil?
You can buy it here and try it out for yourself. These products are ranked by rating.
|Wild Growth Light Oil Moisturizer|
|Wild Growth Hair Oil 3pack|
|Wild Growth Hair Care System|
|Wild Growth Hair Oil|
Wild growth hair oil reviews
What it is?
Wild growth hair oil is ideal for hair growth and hair repair. It has its own proprietary nutritional complex that provides protection from dryness and friction damage with a lighter formula. Use wild growth hair oil in your shampoo or co-wash and on wet hair for added protection and growth.
What are the benefits?
- It rejuvenates hair
- It improves more hair growth, nourishes them and repairs
- Energize scalp
- Wild growth hair oil impacts hair fullness, bounce, body, life, silkiness, and a healthy look and feel
- Wild growth hair oil disinfects and deodorizes
What it is?
Wild Growth Hair Oil is made of natural ingredients. They all work together to condition, detangle and help you achieve longer-lasting presses. Wild growth hair oil concentrated oils offer daily conditioning while working fast and progressively for a free and endless supply of naturally beautiful hair.
What are the benefits of wild growth hair oil?
- Promotes thick, long hair growth
- Reduces blow-drying time
- Softens and detangles hair
- Concentrated formula
- Stretches relaxers
Wild growth hair oil ingredients?
I think it is important to understand what are the wild growth hair oil ingredients and why they are in this oil before using it.
The part which provides deep nutrition is the main ingredients. They are the three main oils: olive, jojoba and coconut oil. All these three oils are plant-based ingredients that hydrate and condition your hair. Let’s talk a little about these oils:
Olive oil – for itself olive oil is amazing for hair. It is a brilliant hair moisturizer. It can help to repair damaged hair. You can apply it to your scalp and it will help you to get rid of dandruff, fungus. Olive oil by itself can help you to grow thicker, longer and stronger hair.
Jojoba oil – it is a great moisturizer. Jojoba oil is full of all kinds of vitamins and minerals that nourish hair. In this oil, you will find vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc. It is a great oil if you want stronger hair.
Coconut oil – this oil as well is great for hair growth. It is full of vitamins that hair is needing. You can even use coconut oil as a natural way to help your hair grow longer and thicker.
These three oils are not the only ingredient in wild growth hair oil. You will find in it vitamins like vitamin D and choline (a vitamin that you can find in plants that stimulate hair growth).
There is a lot of minerals as well that help stimulate hair growth as iron, phosphorus, calcium, and magnesium.
How to use it?
Remember that you need to follow instructions that come with the product labels.
This step by step is for all hair types.
Don’t forget to shake the wild growth hair oil well before using it.
Put on your palm of your hands between 5 to 30 drops of wild growth hair oil and spread evenly through the wet hair and on the scalp.
Allow the oil to seep into the hair for 3 to 5 minutes.
After that style your hair as you want. It is up to you.
Schedule for the first month:
Gently apply once on your entire hair
Use the wild growth hair oil two times
Repeat the same process three times
From here on out, you can closely monitor the results. Adjust the frequency and quantity of the oil in a way you see suitable. Make sure to maintain a continuous coating of moisture
Predominantly African and non-African hair quality
We cannot put everything in one basket so let’s talk about different hair types. Let’s talk about predominantly African hair quality and predominantly non-African hair quality.
Predominantly African hair quality
- Divide your hair into four sections.
- Apply for each section of hair 20 drops of wild growth hair oil (if you have more hair you can use more of it. It depends on hair length).
- After that brush, comb through or detangle your hair then braid the oiled hair.
- Once braided, you can sparingly apply along with the scalp parts across the entire scalp directly from the pointed bottle spout.
- After that, you can choose to leave in the braids as a protective style. You can unbraid and brush or comb through. Or another option is to braid and then blow-dry at medium temperature or proceed to press for a compact and super straight look.
Predominantly non-African hair quality
You have two options for non-African hair quality you can choose from:
- Apply between 5 and 20 drops of the hair oil from the tips of your fingers through the whole towel dried/damp hair and scalp, and proceed to brush or comb through every section for 3-5 minutes until your hair is dry.
- Apply between 5 and 20 drops of the hair oil from the tips of your fingers through the whole towel dried/damp hair and scalp, and then just dry your hair with a blow dryer or any other heat method.
Pay close attention to the different uses dictated by hair quality types.
What are the wild growth hair oil side effects?
This product is an all-natural product that’s why there could be just a few side effects if any. An exception is if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this product. If not, then you should be okay.
Some of the common side effects are:
- Skin rashes
- Scalp irritation
- Hair breakage when applied without first moisturizing
The chances of it happening are minimal, however, if it does happen, then you should stop using it immediately.
How long does it take to work?
You cannot set a timetable when you will see the results. A big influence on how fast you will notice the results are:
- Hair type
For some people results are visible in a matter of weeks, for some it takes months. All you have to do is to make sure that you are consistent in your application and you cannot forget to take other steps to protect your hair. With time you will see the results.
- There are different hair types and qualities. They determine the different uses for the oil. Don’t forget that the texture of your hair dictates the amount you need to use. For example, use it less for finer or thinner hair.
- The best combination of how you can use wild grow oil is with wild growth light oil moisture. Both together creates a complete hair growth treatment for maximum effect.
- These products contain chemicals as well that’s why you don’t want to use huge amounts of it on the first go. Use it sparingly and check the results after use. With your fingers, feel your scalp, and if it is dry, you can add a little more amount.
If Wild growth hair oil doesn’t seem the right one for you, then find more hair growth products on our homepage.