Organic Lavender Essential Oil by Sweet Essentials
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR SKIN? Lavender is said to inhibit the bacteria that causes skin infection. Due to the antiseptic and antifungal properties found in Lavender Essential Oil it can be used to treat and soothe various skin problems like acne and psoriasis, cuts, scrapes, burns, and sunburns. Sufferers of Chicken Pox will find relief in the soothing benefits of Lavender Oil and appreciate how it prevents scarring.
- WHAT ARE THE PLANTS PROPERTIES? antiseptic, antibacterial, analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antispasmodic, aromatic, carminative, cholagogue, deodorant, diuretic, emmenagogue, insecticide, nervine, sedative, stimulant, stomachic, vulnerary, antitumoral, anticonvulsant, vasodilating, antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, vermifuge.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS AGAINST ACNE? While you might think that putting an oil on your face would worsen acne, plant oils like lavender won’t clog your pores and the natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties can offer an ideal solution.
- WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS? Essential oils are the volatile liquids of the plant. They are obtained from properly distilling any part of the part including the seeds, roots, bark, stems, leaves, fruit, flowers or branches! Distillation through steam is a very slow process and is carried out at low temperatures to maintain the quality and therapeutic benefits of the oil.
- WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR HAIR? Nourishes hair · Moisturizes scalp and strands · Helps prevent shedding hair · Improves blood circulation on the scalp aiding in hair growth · It has powerful antiseptic qualities treating dry scalp, fungi, bacteria, and other microbes You can add a few drops of lavender oil to any carrier oils like argan oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, etc.. Then apply a few drops to hair. Can be used as a weekly hot oil treatment or daily use (in small amounts).