How does it work?
An interesting fact that the red light laser therapy also called low-level laser therapy has been used for centuries and great news that in our days can buy the equipment and receive the red light laser therapy at home.
Let’s talk about how does it really work. The low-level laser therapy is feeding light energy to your hair follicles. Your hair gets sufficient nutrients. It stimulates cell metabolism rate and improves energy production. Also, this process increases blood circulation to the scalp, therefore, it promotes healthy hair growth and increases hair volume.
Is this laser therapy safe?
The red light laser therapy is safe. It meets all the requirements of the International Safety Standards. Besides, it gives off one precise color, thus, differs from the sunlight.
It is important to mention that you can use it for any hair loss condition except if you are completely bald. Reading other reviews from people who have used low-level laser therapy is rarely reporting any side effects. If you will find some then they usually will be about itchy scalp or mild irritation. I would say that this is a safe way to stimulate hair growth.
What are the benefits of red light laser therapy?
If you are asking about the benefits that you will receive by using this low-level laser therapy that I can name these things:
- It is easy to use (it doesn’t require your effort)
- You can use it at home
- The instructions are made very simple and understandable
- This is a safe treatment
- It can be used by men and women
- This red light laser therapy is painless and non-invasive
- It works by stimulating the blood flow into the scalp and feeding your hair with needed nutrients
- The treatment shows 90% success as 90% of those who used this low-level laser therapy reports reduced hair loss
- Patients end up with thicker, fuller, softer, and shinier hair
- You can use laser therapy together with other treatments, for example with some vitamins
Red laser therapy products