Welcome to beautystartswithhair.com hair growth product page!
You will find here all the information, reviews, and best hair growth products for your problem. If you are suffering from:
- Hair loss
- You have thin hair
- You want to improve your hair growth
then keep reading. You are in the right place.
We are here to help!
Before trying to find which would be best hair growth products for your situation let’s start with some basics. We will start this chapter by talking about what causes these problems in the first place.
Why does my hair stop growing?
A big influence is genes. Everything is programmed in our genes – hair color, hair type, thickness and even how long your hair can grow. Everyone’s hair stops growing at some point. For some of us, it is neck length but others even floor length. When they stop growing they enter in a resting phase, then they start falling out and then they regrow. Even though it is written in your genes, you still can affect your hair growth in different ways. We all know that because of genes often men are the one who is losing hair at a certain age but in our days’ women are suffering from this problem as well.
What can affect hair growth?
There are a lot of factors that can affect your hair growth. The most common things are:
Age is a big factor that affects our hair. They are not just turning grey but age slows down the growth. When you’re getting older your hair are getting dryer. As we know because of aging, it is common that men are losing hair but in our days it is not a surprise that women as well are starting to lose hair. It is connected with the reduced hormone production in a woman’s body.
One of the most common things that affect your hair is stress. In these days it is hard to be calm and not stress about life. I think every woman in her life has faced this problem. You cannot take for granted the psychological factors that can affect your health. Because of physical or psychological stress, your body triggers telogen effluvium. It causes the hair roots to go to a resting phase in which hair is not growing.
Often hair thinning and not growing is caused because of our lifestyle and diet. We don’t receive all the vitamins that our body need to function properly. Often we don’t follow if we have all the vitamins we need or how we live our lives and how that affects our body. If we don’t get all the vitamins and proper rest that we need then our body is just too tired and don’t have the strength to function right. That includes hair growth as well because it is not one of the primary functions what your body needs to survive.
Hair treatments and styling products. Hair coloring, the chemical shampoos we use or hair dryer can make our hair dry and damaged. These everyday things are damaging our hair and stopping hair growth. If you are using these things then you should think about how to moisturize and nourish your hair so they would stay strong and healthy.
Hair growth products
We live in a time where you can find all kind of hair growth products that stimulate hair growth in different ways. If you want strong, thick hair then your hair needs moisturizing, nourishing. You need to take proper care of them. One of the ways how to deal with hair loss and how to improve hair growth is to find the right hair growth treatment. How can we know which are the best hair growth products? I think we all have faced this question. You will find a lot of hair loss and hair growth treatments but it is hard to decide and find the right on for you. It can get even frustrating to navigate through all of that information that the internet is giving us.
Popular hair grow products
So this is a short list of the best hair growth products and a small review about them:
- Ingredients for Wild growth oil is olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, vitamin D, iron and more.
- It is for hair growth
Keranique hair growth products
- Keranique hair growth products is a line of hair regrow treatment products that are specially formulated for women
- Manufacturers say that it encourages regrowth in just 120 days
- The company claims that their hair regrowth treatment contains the only available FDA approved ingredient to regrow women’s hair
- This treatment contains 2% Minoxidil
- It is formulated with specific nutrients to nourish hair from inside out
- Ingredients are:
- Vitamin B-6
- Folic acid
- Horsetail extract
- Manufacturers recommend taking Kerotin hair growth formula for at least 60 days to see the results
- In Biotin you will find vitamin B7 and vitamin H
- Biotin is often recommended to use when you are facing hair loss
- You can find Biotin in all kind of foods like eggs, nuts and so long
- Hair growth is not the only benefit you can get out of Biotin
- Argan oil is made from Argan tree nuts
- In Argan oil, you will find ingredients like vitamin E, ferulic acid and fatty acids
- It is perfect for damaged or frizzy hair
- Pressed from castor beans
- There are three types of Castor oil:
- Organic/Cold pressed Castor oil
- Jamaican Black Castor oil (JBCO)
- Hydrogenated Castor oil (Castor wax)
- It is rich with Omega-6 and Omega-9
- There are a lot of benefits that you can get out of Castor oil not just hair growth
How to choose the right hair growth product?
Hair loss and thinning hair is a big problem and may even impact a person’s self-esteem.
In our days it is a common thing that we all are lost when you need to choose something because there are a lot of options. Choosing the right hair growth product can be frustrating. However, this chapter is to help you understand what kind of hair growth product would be best for you.
Hair growth shampoo and conditioner
Sometimes you can treat thinning or weak hair with specialized hair growth shampoos and conditioners. They are formulated to interact with the chemicals and hormones in the scalp to promote hair growth. Using the hair growth shampoo and conditioner is an easy way how to deal with these problems during your usual showers.
Another good thing is that you can combine most of the hair growth shampoos and conditioners with other hair growth products. That is a great way how to maximize your chances to improve your hair growth.
There are many shampoos that are designed to improve hair growth. There are different ways of how they can improve:
- There are hair growth shampoos that are designed to interact with the chemicals and hormones on your scalp in that way they promote hair growth
- Then you will find hair growth shampoos that will help reduce hair breakage
- And other hair growth shampoos will stimulate more hair growth
Be careful and pay attention because it is important to choose the right product that is right for your exact needs.
If you want to use a hair growth shampoo then do not forget to get a hair growth conditioner as well. Hair growth conditioners usually are designed to add more moisture and nutrition to the hair. They do not leave any residue. Typically in a hair growth conditioner, you will find ingredients that improve hair growth, as well.
Hair growth oils
There are a lot of natural hair growth products that can help you to increase your hair growth. For example, you will find all kind of oils that could help your situation. You will find a lot of them in hair growth shampoos but you can use these oils by them self. Go and check the reviews about these oils and find out which hair growth oil fits the best for you. Get your product now.
If you are interested to find more information from other websites then visit Health and Beauty Directory